We are very happy to announce that both clubs now have expanded hours.
Well here we are entering the second summer of COVID. Though things are looking up, we are awaiting moving to the lifting of all restrictions. As we have been gathering information from our membership, we are comfortable in saying that 80% of our membership currently using the club has been fully vaccinated! That is absolutely great news. We feel a little like a bear coming out of hibernation; in that we are slowly adding more and more exercise options.
Current COVID policies: Fully vaccinated members do not need to wear masks at all, if you are unvaccinated please mask up on the way in; reservations are still required for class participation and pool lanes.
6/14/21 Beginner Racquetball Clinic @ 6:15 pm
6/23/21 Summer Racquetball League starts—call the Front Desk to sign up
In the Pool
6/16/21 Wednesday 8:30 am Water Aerobics with Tish
6/17/21 Thursday 9:00 am Aqua Zumba with Cindy
We are currently awaiting guidance from the Governor on drop-in daycare rules. We are planning on opening Kids Club with reservations Monday, July 12th. If you are interested in using Kids Club, let us know what times would be the best. We generally plan KC hours around Group Ex classes. As we add more classes we will add more Kids Club hours.
Group Exercise Classes
6/14/21 Monday 5:30pm Power Pump with Heather
We will add classes as the existing classes fill up, let us know if there is an offering you would like.
For our Downtown members, we are so sorry to be experiencing the closure of our locker rooms due to a failure of our sewer system. Supply chain issues have impacted our ability to replace a pump required to pump up to the city sewer line. We have had 4 different plumbing outfits in to help, to no avail. Please understand we are working on it. We are mortified at having to close the locker rooms again! Thank you for your patience.
We require each member to wear masks coming into the clubs, but they are not required during vigorous exercise as per the Governor’s Guidelines. The following procedures are in place:
1. Members disinfect their hands at the Front Desk upon entry social distance upon entry;
2. Members have their temperature checked;
3. Members record their temperature and acknowledge the absence of any COVID 19 symptoms;
4. Members pick up spray bottle and rag to disinfect anything they touch before and after use;
5. Members pick up placards to place on either side of themselves while exercising to maintain social distance;
6. Members return bottles, rags, and placards to the Front Desk for disinfecting before next use; and
7. Members check out with the Front Desk so we know who is in the club at all times.
The Downtown Club has a mask required during all times M-F 10-12pm. This has been working really well for us if you have any further questions feel free to ask.