We require each member to wear masks coming into the clubs, but they are not required during vigorous exercise as per the Governor’s Guidelines. The following procedures are in place:
1. Members disinfect their hands at the Front Desk upon entry social distance upon entry;
2. Members have their temperature checked;
3. Members record their temperature and acknowledge the absence of any COVID 19 symptoms;
4. Members pick up spray bottle and rag to disinfect anything they touch before and after use;
5. Members pick up placards to place on either side of themselves while exercising to maintain social distance;
6. Members return bottles, rags, and placards to the Front Desk for disinfecting before next use; and
7. Members check out with the Front Desk so we know who is in the club at all times.
The Downtown Club has a mask required during all times M-F 10-12pm. This has been working really well for us if you have any further questions feel free to ask.